Thursday, August 9, 2007

My two week Vacation w/mom

When I first heard that my mom was getting two weeks off from work, I looked like this guy.














So basically, I was happy. My mom's dream vacation is walking down the side of the beach, laying in the sun while reading for 3 hours, or alternating between Lowes & Home Depot all day while dragging me along. My Dream vacation would be something actually fun. With those expectations it's a good thing we watched Hairspray dozens of times because what can be more fun that watching a Musical based in the sixties where John Travolta plays a plus-sized mom. My brother's idea of a vacation is bowling 24/7 (Pictures are on my mom's blog-Lisa). The vacation is almost over thank goodnes, and it's going to end in a bang with a couple of trips to lowes, movies, and bowling. My mom also found this thing on amazon where you can download movies for a buck. So if the theatre wasn't enough, she brought the movies to our home. Well thats my post and if any other perfect vacation were to pop up, I will write about it.

6 comments:

Holder Happenings said...

Your blog looks great Ryan! I am looking forward to reading more about your view of Comerville.

~~Debi~~

Justin said...

It was alright. I don't bowl 24/7.

♥ *Beckah* ♥ said...

I love that pic of "you!!" LOL So you don't like bowling??? Wow. J/K!! So did you like Hairspray?
I really wanted to see that, but my parents said maybe. Any other movies you've seen of interest? lol TTYL!

♥ *Beckah* ♥ said...

*COUGH COUGH COUGH*
I see no comments on my blog...
*COUGH COUGH COUGH*

Anonymous said...

awesome, i know u love to hear that, but YOU GUYS ARE SO BIG now.
i remember playing basketball with you guys and you couldn't even throw the ball right...
i mean i have seen pictures and all, but look at you... ;)
anyway, just want to let you know that i'm looking forward to hear more of you.
love you!

Lindy-loo said...

Now, as sweet as that is, you and I both know it's not true, so please tell me what i can work on!
lindyloo:]